What does it mean to be human? Join the discussion every week!
No matter what industry or sector, job transformation is coming. Join Mursion for our “Future of Work” Roundtable series which will include:
– award-winning case studies leveraging virtual reality
– discussions with practitioners such as Best Western and Disney, thought leaders such as Britt Andreatta, and innovators across all industries embracing emerging tech for L&D
– hands-on workshops to design scenarios in virtual reality! and bring them to life on the spot before your eyes
– scientific guides to the XR landscape and guest speakers from all sides of the market
– a chance to discuss the big questions like what it means to be human in today’s workforce
Our roundtables are intended to be interactive discussions, not just sit and listen webinars. Come prepared to engage in lively discussion. Make sure to sign on a location with a microphone (webcam encouraged but optional).
Scheduled Topics & Guest Speakers
(subject to change):
Nov 12: Listening is the Linchpin: Turbocharge Engagement and Productivity, featuring Mursion Learning Partners
Nov 20: Make Give/Get Part of Your Sales Team’s DNA featuring Brent Keltner, President of Winalytics
Nov 26: Transform Your Support Team Into a Revenue Machine, featuring Travis Smith of Best Western
Dec 3: Rapid Scenario Design Workshop, featuring Mursion Learning Partners and Simulation Specialists
Dec 17: Management is a Magnificent Profession: Bring Bliss to Your Work Life Today, featuring keynote speaker Dan Cockerell and former VP of Disney Magic Kingdom
Subscribe for the latest Mursion articles and updates.
By clicking the sign up button above, you consent to allow Mursion to store and process the personal information submitted above to provide you the content requested. View our Terms and Conditions.