How it works
The platform combines human intelligence with the scalability and data-driven possibilities of AI producing highly impactful learning experiences that can reach learners anywhere.
- Artificial Intelligence allows subject matter experts to control the simulated avatar(s) in real time
- Participants are immersed into targeted scenarios and receive immediate feedback
- Machine learning is used to assist with quantifying learners' performance from their simulation
Delivery and Distribution
Mursion technology is hardware agnostic and can be delivered in 2D and 3D. Mursion has 2 core distribution models:
- Managed Services, outsource trained specialists provided by Mursion that coordinate and facilitate simulation sessions using our content or yours.
- Software License, Saas subscription to deliver your own simulations with specialists trained in house on an annual basis.
Mursion is proud to be available through our authorized licensed partners
Mountain Area Health Education Center (MAHEC)
SaInt Leo University
California State University Northridge
Southern Methodist University
University of Mississippi
East Carolina University
Allison Segarra Hansenasegarrahansen@marian.edu
University of West Georgia
GEMS Software License (Tellal Institute)
Middle East and Africa
Kennesaw University Software License
Southern Illinois University of Edwardsville
University of Virginia
Get in touch with a service representative for any further questions asked