INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE
The Inside Sales Representative/Content Marketer will be responsible for ensuring Mursion’s rapid growth through prospecting, lead generation, lead qualification, and sales development activities. Using a combination of strategies and tactics, the SDR will follow up on prospects generated from website, digital campaigns, events, conferences, and tradeshows in order to qualify and deliver leads to the field sales team, and,where appropriate, to close sales transactions for Mursion. In doing so, the SDR will understand the needs of target customers and articulate the value that the Mursion solution provides. A combination of personalized and mass communication will be used to achieve monthly and quarterly KPIs tied to annual revenue goals. Creative and communications ability will be critical as this job may require a good deal of content creation and presentation. This will be an important role ideal for anyone interested in building a career in Sales or Marketing who also enjoys working in a fast-paced and metrics driven environment.
- Follow-up on marketing-generated leads (including leads from the website, digital campaigns, events, conferences, tradeshows, and other activities) to qualify and deliver leads to field sales as well as schedule meetings.
- Understand the needs of target customers and articulate the value that the Mursion solution delivers.
- Facilitate demonstrations of Mursion’s product offering
- Create and host educational webinars for qualified leads
- Write client proposals
- Draft client contracts
- Maintain accurate information on prospects and interaction with prospects in the company CRM system. Assist in segmentation activities.
- Maintain expert knowledge of Mursion product and messaging to persuasively demonstrate the product and articulate the value proposition of Mursion in a clear and compelling way.
- Research accounts, identify key players, and develop outreach plans to generate interest with potential customers.
- Work collaboratively to operationalize Mursion branding and develop new campaigns and messaging to reach prospects.
- Help ensure resource optimization through regular analysis and reporting.
- Metrics driven and goal-oriented mindset
- Exceptional communications skills and ability to ideate, editorial sensibility
- Comfort with rejection and thick skin required
- 1-2 years of marketing experience with a B2B SaaS business
- Passion for learning technology and the best practices for improving behavioral skills.
- Hands-on experience executing marketing strategy in marketing areas such as lead generation, digital marketing, and communications
- Strong verbal, written, and communication skills
- Ability to exude the types interpersonal skills Mursion espouses to develop (empathy, active listening, executive presence, etc.)
- Ability to communicate across functions and with key stakeholders
- Excellent project management, problem-solving, and organization skills
- High attention to detail with strong execution and follow-through
- Strong work ethic and grit, ability to wear many hats at once and comfort with fluid environments
- Strong team orientation, models team citizenship and advances collaboration and communication