BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT DIRECTOR
The Corporate Learning Business Development Director, a full-time outside sales position based in our San Francisco office, will be responsible for rapidly accelerating the growth of Mursion’s corporate learning business. As a senior member of our growing sales team, the position will place an ambitious senior level sales representative at the forefront of a new and emerging marketplace.
THE ROLE INVOLVES:
- Leveraging the Director’s own network of corporate learning leaders and cultivating leads from Mursion’s pipeline to quickly grow and close the number of qualified business opportunities.
- Establishing channel partnerships with other training providers and publishers to help scale Mursion’s customer base exponentially.
The Corporate Learning Business Development Director will have the following qualifications and competencies:
- 5+ years of experience in a business development role in the corporate learning sector
- Demonstrated experience in negotiating and closing large and complex deals
- Successfully met sales targets in the past.
- Well versed in a solutions-based and technology-savvy sales approach
- Able to travel for conferences and key customer meetings (approximately 10-20% FTE)
- Eligible candidates will have a Bachelor’s degree. Advanced degree is desirable
- Live in or willing to relocate to the Bay Area
- Adaptable problem solver comfortable with ambiguities of a startup environment.
- Organized, detail-oriented and able to manage hundreds of prospects and existing customers
- Comfortable working with individuals with diverse backgrounds and work styles
- Entrepreneurial: able to identify problems and design solutions without waiting for instruction or permission and organize necessary support around them
- Interested in immersing themselves and developing a deep understanding of Mursion’s technology
- Salary is commensurate with experience.
- Work in South of Market neighborhood near AT&T Park
- Great benefits package with full medical coverage, 401K, etc.
- Collaborate with a unique blend of employees ranging from 3D artists, software developers, operations, sales, finance teams to actors who deliver interactive, highly immersive simulations
Qualified candidates should submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.