5 things you must see at Training 2019
Are you attending Training Magazine’s Conference and Expo February 25-27 in Orlando FL? If not, there is still time to register! If you want to stay abreast of the latest and greatest in emerging tech, here are some events happening that you won’t want to miss:
- Emerging Technology track - this year, there is a dedicated track for emerging learning technology with up to 12 total sessions for all things related to AR, VR, AI/ML, and simulations for learning. Check out the schedule here.
- The Verizon 5G Experience Bus - a unique, immersive, and interactive experience that showcases how the super-fast 5G technology will revolutionize the ways we learn, explore and play. YOU get a chance to experience what this what this future 5G-powered connected world looks and feels like. A reservation is required for a 30-minute demo that includes AR, VR, interactive screens, and 4K video. Reserve your slot online.
- Our session pick: “Unlock Human Potential through Virtual Reality Simulation” Learn how Best Western's award-winning "I Care – Every Guest Every Time" program is applying virtual reality with 25,000 frontline employees to elevate customer service. You will get to experience a live demo of an award winning simulation. Room Baja, Wednesday February 27 at 11:00 AM. Read more about the session here.
- The Training Technology Test Kitchen on the expo floor (booth #115) is offering 25+ sessions designed for sharing innovative tools, new media, and approaches to integrating technology into learning. Master Chefs are available to talk about design, discuss “recipes” (quick how-to guides), and provide hands-on sharing. Demos are running all day Monday and Tuesday here.
- At Mursion’s booth #616, come experience one or all three scenarios for leadership development in Mursion’s experiential VR simulator: having performance discussions, communicating difficult changes, and conducting competency-based interviews. Expo hours will be from 11-5 on Monday and Tuesday.
We hope to see you there!
You might also be interested in
Practice Makes Perfect: How VR can Elevate Sales Training07 June 2019
Learning how to sell is a bit like learning to ride a bike: no matter how much time spent learning the theory, it’s the practice that matters.
Christensen Institute says Mursion is a disruptor and ‘Innovator Worth Watching’08 February 2019
Is Mursion a disruptive innovator worth watching? Clayton Christensen Institute says yes.